When tombola joined us, and throughout our time working on their account they had several key objectives for their SEO campaign, including:
- Page 1 ranking – Their primary goal was to achieve first-page search engine ranking for the term ‘Bingo’.
- Growth of new depositing players (NDPs) – The client aimed to increase the number of converting players who were putting first-time deposits into their accounts.
- Reduce cost per acquisition (CPA) – They wanted to optimise their advertising budget by lowering the cost of acquiring new customers through organic search results.
- Improve visibility in SERPs – Enhancing their overall presence in SERPs was crucial to increasing their website’s traffic and brand visibility.
- Non-branded ranking improvements – The client sought to improve rankings for non-branded keywords, ensuring they could attract a wider audience beyond brand-specific searches that they received a lot of through advertising.
Our CEO, Ian Macintosh, brought extensive experience in working with bingo websites before establishing Evolved. His deep understanding of the industry and proven track record instilled confidence in tombola.
At this point being established for a few years, Evolved had a reputation for delivering results and achieving significant growth for our clients.
The fact that tombola continued their SEO campaign with us for 5 years speaks volumes about the trust and satisfaction they experienced.