We’re proud to announce that we’ve ranked second in Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces for Tech 2022 list, out of 67 businesses in the Medium business category (51-250 employees).
What is the GPTW Best Workplaces for Tech list?
Now in its fifth year, this year’s Best Workplaces in Tech list is the largest that the UK has ever recognised.
The results in this report are based on what employees working in the technology industry have anonymously reported about their workplace experience.
Tech has stamped its position as the top sector for nurturing positive employee experience (i.e. people look forward to coming to work).
The industry has also been a driving force around supporting personal health and wellbeing internally and contributing to philanthropic and charitable causes externally.
Feedback highlights that show we’re a Great Place To Work
- 100% of our staff feel they are treated as a full member of the team regardless of their position.
- 100% of our staff said they can confidently take time off from work when they think necessary.
- 100% agreed that management trusts people to do a good job without looking over their shoulders.
- 100% of our staff said they always agree that management keeps them informed about changes or decisions that affect them, the UK benchmark is at 79%, which means we are a whopping 21% above average!
- 98% of our staff agree that Evolved celebrates people who try new and better ways of doing things regardless of the outcome.
- 96% said that they feel they make a difference here.
- 96% of our staff feel they are offered training or development to further themselves professionally, that’s 16% higher than the UK average benchmark!
If this all sounds good to you and you want to join us, check out our current vacancies and leave a speculative application if there isn’t a role that you’re interested in right now.