We’re proud to have been certified as one of the ‘Best Workplaces in Europe 2023’ by Great Place To Work.
The certification means that we have been recognised in the medium-sized business category (51-499 employees) as the 2nd Best Place to Work in the UK from competing companies and 28th across the whole of Europe.
While we are always delighted with any award win, it means the world to us to stand out specifically for our culture and workplace.
Our culture has always been at the forefront of everything we do, and it is our aim to have employee satisfaction flow through the entire business in order to make sure our clients are happy and results are being delivered.
A huge thank you needs to be given to the team at Evolved for making it such an enjoyable place to work and providing high-performance results to our clients, which enables us to keep developing our culture and values.
Key feedback highlights include:
- 100% of our employees were made to feel welcome when joining the company
- 100% of our employees believe they are encouraged to balance their work life and their personal life
- 100% of our employees think that our facilities contribute to a good working environment
- 98% of our employees believe they are treated as a full member here regardless of their position
- 98% of our employees think management is honest and ethical in its business practices
- 94% of our customers would rate the service we deliver as ‘excellent’
This recognition is based on confidential survey data assessing employee experiences of trust, innovation, company values, and leadership. We are also evaluated on how well we are creating a For All workplace experience, where all employees are welcomed and celebrated no matter who they are or what they do. At the Best Workplaces in Europe, more employees reported flexible work, feeling cared for by their coworkers, and a psychologically and emotionally healthy workplace.
“Congratulations to the Best Workplaces in Europe,” says Michael C. Bush, CEO of Great Place To Work. “These companies offer lessons for companies in every market around the world: Build trust with your people, and they will reward you with great work, new ideas, and stronger business results.”
Great Place To Work is a globally acknowledged scheme that focuses on businesses going that extra mile in a range of areas. We’re thrilled to have Best Places in Europe under our belt to add to our collection of UK’s Best Workplaces, Best Workplaces in Tech, Best Workplaces For Women, and Best Workplaces For Wellbeing.